"Really happy with my wallet. It holds everything I need without being too bulky." - David, FRiLuk Customer
What does make our wallets ethical?
We are a PETA-approved vegan brand, committed to not use any animal-derived substances in the making of our products.
We use a fabric made from the bark of the cork tree, where no chemicals are involved during its production, therefore, our wallets are made with respect to the environment.
The cork oak tree does not die once its bark is removed; sustainably harvested, it helps the tree to become stronger. Also, as the bark regrows, it absorbs an astonishing amount of carbon dioxide, therefore, reducing our greenhouse gases.
Worthy of the best vegan designer wallets, this front pocket wallet has been made with your core values in mind.
Specifications of your wallet
- 1 front slot to easily slide out your favorite card with your thumb
- 3 additional slots for debit/credit cards
- 1 slot with a pull tab to easily slide out your other cards
- 1 ID / Driving License window slot with long cut out
- 1 money clip (removable) to securely hold several banknotes
- RFID Blocking
- Dimensions: 3.93" x 2.95" x 0.39" (10 x 7.5 x 1 cm)
- Weight: 1.34 oz (38 gr)
- Lining: 100% cotton (available in 2 colors: Navy Blue and Brown)
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Why choosing cork for your vegan front pocket wallet
Benefits of the cork fabric
Apart from being environmentally renewable and sustainable, cork wallets are known for being lightweight, naturally waterproof, stain and scratch resistant. As durable as leather, but without cruelty, the cork fabric has increasingly become the first choice of conscious consumers looking for wallets that are ethically made.